Maximum class size : 3
You can learn one of the popular quilting block techniques with tutor Sarah Patterson who is an owner of sewing-sanctuary. We provide lesson in the back garden with social distancing, we set up 8 x 2 marquee at the garden, it’s safe environment we can provide.
You need to bring your own sewing machine, scissors, ruler, notions… at the moment, we can not provide our sewing machines and other equipment because of COVID-19. If you don’t have any sewing-machine, you can notice us in advance.
During this class you will lean the following techniques
- How to cut and measure fabric
- How to manipulated fabric
- History of Log cabin blocks
- 8 Long quarters cotton fabric
- Half metre backing cotton fabric
- Half metre wadding (cotton or bamboo & cotton mixed)