Maximum class size : 3
You can learn basic quilting techniques with tutor Sarah Patterson who is an owner of sewing-sanctuary. We provide lesson in the back garden with social distancing, we set up 8 x 2 marquee at the garden, it’s safe environment we can provide.
You need to bring your own sewing machine, scissors, ruler, notions… at the moment, we can not provide our sewing machines and other equipments because of COVID-19. If you don’t have any sewing-machine, you can notice us in advance.
During this class you will lean the following techniques
- How to cut and measure fabric
- How to manipulated fabric
- Difference 9” disappearing blocks
- Cotton fabric – 5 fat quarters
- Cotton or bamboo and cotton mixed wadding
- backing fabric – Half metre