Maximum class size : 5
This walkers backpack class uses one of Sewing-sanctuary’s patterns for experienced beginners. This class introduces you to how laminated fabric can be used to complete the bag and deliver a perfect gift for you or one of your loved ones. Sarah will explain about the difference between oil cloth and laminated fabric and how to use sewing machine as well as different notions.
During this class you will lean the following techniques
- How to use pattern
- How to make bag straps with webbing
- How to fit zips
- How to use laminated fabric
- Basic sewing for bag making
- Learning how to combine laminated and cotton fabrics together
- How to fit an adjustable slider & D-ring fittings
you need to bring thread, scissors, bobbins and sewing machine if you prefer to use your own, material depends on size what you want to make.