Maximum class size : 3
You can learn basic pattern design techniques with tutor Sarah Patterson who is an owner of sewing-sanctuary. We provide lesson in the back garden with social distancing, we set up 8 x 2 marquee at the garden, it’s safe environment we can provide.
You need to bring your own sewing machine, scissors, ruler, notions… at the moment, we can not provide our sewing machines and other equipment because of COVID-19. If you don’t have any sewing-machine, you can notice us in advance.
During this class you will lean the following techniques
- How to use pattern making principals
- Techniques to draft patterns for your original own clothing making ideas
- How to draft patterns
- How to draft a simple top
- Grainlines and how to label patterns such as notches and seam allowance
- Pencil or Pen
- A0 paper (can be wall-paper, cooking paper or few A3 paper)
- Paper scissors