Maximum class size: 10
You can learn basic pattern design techniques with tutor Sarah Patterson who is an owner of sewing-sanctuary.
You need to bring your own sewing machine, scissors, ruler, notions… at the moment, we do not provide our sewing machines and other equipment. If you don’t have any sewing-machine, you can notice us in advance.
During this class you will lean the following techniques
- How to use pattern making principals
- Techniques to draft patterns for your original own clothing making ideas
- How to draft patterns
- How to draft a simple top
- Grainlines and how to label patterns such as notches and seam allowance
- Pencil or Pen
- A0 paper (can be wall-paper, cooking paper or few A3 paper)
- Paper scissors